Fairly small footprint to run in XP; I can have STT running alongside iTunes, scanning software and imaging apps when I'm waiting for a CD rip to finish and/or editing album art without any noticeable degradation to app performance.
Summary Better than a lot of available word games.
Game can be saved to be continued at a later time.
Well worth the 10 bucks I paid for my particular download version.
(0) (0) 4 stars "Easy and quick download, simple to narrator install.
(0) (0) 4 stars "Nice variety to help keep the brain active".
Summary Even with its faults Super Text Twist is still an enjoyable gaming distraction that even provides reasonable challenges to the brain, something a lot of more sophisticated gaming titles can lay claim to.
(0) (0) 5 stars "A decent challenge for the mind" July 14, 2009 By make_or_break Version: Super Text Twist 2.24 Pros Easy to play; 6 or 6/7 letter word game, timed or untimed.
Reply to this review Was this review helpful?
(0) (0) 4 stars "good brain exercise, nice game" September 13, 2008 By cookie814 Version: Super Text Twist 2.24 Pros great option to play time or untimed.
Play the full version with more features, more levels and better graphics!
Cons Word list isn't editable, and the game doesn't recognize some words.
(0) (0) 4 stars "Good, not great, download brain game".
Cons I had to reinstall my system and therefore lost the free download which was available a few weeks ago.
Fun game!" December 27, 2007 By bobkaren76 Version: Super Text Twist 2.24 Pros Small footprint game, easy to learn and get started.
4 stars "Perfect for anyone who likes word games".
Strictly single-player only; no provisions for a secondary game by another person.
Also would be good if some words could be added that the game does not recognize.
Download Free Trial or Buy Now Just 6.99 or Play UNLIMITED 99 Cent Sale.
Would be good if user could make changes.
It's easy to learn and play and the save game utility is handy as is the ability to shut off the rather annoying sound effects.